Take your builds to the next level with the all in one xPRO CNC Controller!
- 4 stepper connections
- Full to 1/32 stepping
- Options for input and feedback include E-Stop/Reset, Feed Hold, Cycle Start, Homing Location (X,Y,Z Limits), and Z-Probing.
- Spindle Direction and PWM Control output
- Current limiting adjustments for each axis
- Heatsinks installed
- Latest stable version of GRBL installed
CNC xPRO V3 further expands the capabilities of the board and simplifies the users experience.
NEW FEATURES (V3)
- Redesigned silkscreen (more pictures, less words)
- New/Improved FTDI serial USB interface
- Auxiliary PC fan header (12/24VDC depending on supply voltage)
- 100% Input buffering to include limit switches (prevent false triggers)
- Motor driver output LEDs
- Step/Dir breakout pads to add external drivers
- Beefed up overvoltage/reverse voltage protection
- Z-probe pin now accessible from screw terminal
- Default set to mixed decay (easily changed to slow or fast with jumpers)
- E-stop now tied to hardware and software
- Uses the ATmega328PB (new version of the ATmega328, includes more timers, USART, etc)
*For CNC applications we recommend RN42-XV
**5V output available with ATX PSU
USE THE XPRO CNC CONTROLLER TO DRIVE:
- 4 Axis CNC Mill
- 3 Axis CNC Mill With Multiple Drive Motors
- Laser Cutter With XY, Auto Focus, and Rotary Attachment
- Plasma Cutter
- Pick and Place for SMD components
- Or wireless robotics (would love to see this used on a wireless quadruped)
Be sure to check out all the exciting builds that could use this driver, over at OpenBuilds.com
The CNC xPRO is designed to run the opensource gcode interpreter GRBL, opensource programming environment Arduino, or anything you can write in AVR studio. The xPRO comes pre-flashed with GRBL so all you need to do is wire up your motors!
From the computer side we have found that ChiliPeppr - Grbl Panel - Universal-G-Code-Sender and GRBL Controller 3.0 work extremely well (and are free downloads).
The software stack we use here at Spark is:
NOTE:"Please do not use the mass settings updater within GRBL 3.6.1, setting are not properly mapped for GRBL 0.9g"
Most of these are opensource!
GETTING STARTED AND BASIC SETUP:
More information on OpenBuilds as well
NOTE: Accessories such as the BlueTooth, etc. Can be purchased from Spark-Concepts.com